Cancellation and Refunds
For any new reservation, you can cancel 14 days prior to the arrival date and receive 100%* of the booking value. Post which, you will be eligible for 50% refund if cancelled 7 days prior to the arrival date or no refund if you cancel within 48 hours of your reservation.
Please note, if your travel plans have changed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please check our Special COVID-19 Cancellation Policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For any new reservation, you can cancel 14 days prior to the arrival date and receive 100%* of the booking value.
- If you cancel 7 days prior to the check-in, 50% of the booking value will be refunded, and no refund will be issued if you cancel within 48 hours of your reservation.
- Please note: Cancellation fee worth 20% of the booking value shall be levied for all refunds processed by Homestay In Sakleshpur. This is primarily applicable to cover payment gateway charges, convenience fee and processing charges.
- A rescheduling request can be raised up to 14 days prior to the check-in date.
- Any difference in price will have to be borne by the guest.
By Homestay In Sakleshpur:
- Homestay In Sakleshpur reserves the right to cancel a booking. In such a case, guests are eligible for any one of the following options:
- Homestay In Sakleshpur will book an alternative comparable home.
- Homestay In Sakleshpur shall offer a Future Credit Note (valid for 6 months from date of issuance) for the entire booking value.
- A full refund for the total amount paid.
- Standard check-in time is 2 PM and check-out time is 11 AM.
- GST is applicable on cancellation fee.
- All refunds issued exempt accommodation fee and cleaning fee.
- In case of early check-ins and extended departures, an additional fee may be charged depending on Homestay in Sakleshpur discretion and availability of the home.
- Bookings made via third-party sites, such as Booking.com or GoMMT, may be subject to the respective channel’s cancellation terms. Please check the Cancellation Policy of the site where the booking was originally made.